What we do
We offer therapeutic-based support in an expanding number of small specialist homes in Co Durham for children and young people who have emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Our aim is to offer stability, security and a warm, safe caring environment in which children and young people aged between 8 and 17 can positively thrive.
Each high quality four bedroom home caters for solo or dual placements and our teams are trained and equipped to support children and young people who may:
- display sexually harmful behaviours
- be drug or alcohol users on supported programmes
- have mental health issues
- have learning difficulties
- be trafficked or at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) or Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE)